December 13, 2011

Things to do in this lifetime....

I ended up reading on tumblr people's dreams before they die, and I decided to write a "Bucket List" of my own. In no particular order...

- Receive a promise ring.
- Go an entire day without using technology.
- Kiss under mistletoe.
- Buy a homeless person a Christmas present.
- Throw a dart at a map and travel wherever it lands.
- Go to England, Ireland and Scotland.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Watch a sunrise/sunset with the love of my life.
- Donate my hair.
- Go on an Alaskan Disney cruise.
- Own a pet skunk.
- Wear a beautiful wedding dress.
- Have a baby.
- Make a difference in this world.
- Follow the path that God has planned for me.
- Get butterflies in my stomach when I know he's "the one".
- Get in a taxi and yell, "Follow that car!"
- See a whale in the ocean.
- Visit Guatemala again.
- Have a song dedicated to me.
- Read the entire Bible.
- Slow dance in the rain.
- Stand on top of a mountain.
- Lie on my back with my love beside me, stargazing and singing together.
- See a show on Broadway.
- Say, "I do".
- Pay for a stranger's groceries/order at a restaurant
- Have a food fight.
- Go zip lining.
- Walk across a suspension bridge in a forest.
- Be an inspiration for someone.
- Be in 2 places at once.
- Visit all 7 continents.
- Skydive.
- Be a part of a flash mob.
- See the northern lights.
- Be the change I wish to see.
- See someone come to Christ that I have witnessed to, and see them mature in their relationship with Him.
- See a moose in real life.

Of course, this list will grow.... I'm sure :)

No comments: