October 11, 2011

A friend of mine just got an apartment in Hamilton, and she has had absolutely no furniture for the past couple weeks, but tonight we went to Ikea! Oh how I LOVE Ikea! I couple spend all day in there, no problem!!
We put together her kitchen table, and it just makes the whole place look so much more home-y and livable! And I got so happy and excited for her, just seeing it come together!

I've been dealing with feelings of inadequacy and feeling like I'm a) going nowhere in life, and b) a bit of a failure, as I have gone to university, and graduated with a BA in Psychology, but I'm still working at a bakery, which I have been working at for 3 years now... I just feel like I spent all that money and time, and I haven't really make any effort to find anything else.
But I've just been listening to that song "While I'm Waiting", which I talked a bit about in my previous post. The song is just about waiting on God when times are rough, or when you feel like He's left you alone, or no matter what you're going through, that you will wait patiently, and worship, serve and praise His name, as if things were going just peachy! And I feel convicted tonight, to just turn to Him, and just trust Him with my life! Yes, I do really need to take the necessary steps to find something else, but if nothing comes out of those things, I need to trust that I didn't get the job because God has something better out there for me!

So... here I am... waiting patiently on the Lord.

No comments: